It’s almost RIDE Day – time to go through the checklist to see if you’re ready to RIDE!
Bike & Gear
- Is your bike in good working order? Check brakes, tires, and frame with a handy “M Check” – click here.
- Do you have all of your clothing ready? Good shoes, comfortable riding wear, and layers to protect against the cold/rain? Check your local weather forecast as RIDE Day approaches and dress accordingly.
- All riders MUST wear an approved cycling helmet at all times when on the route. Dig yours out of the closet!
- Bring along a (filled) water bottle, cell phone (recommended for emergencies, but not required), and extra food and snacks if you have a food allergy (we provide snacks at rest stops and a celebration lunch meal – but cannot accommodate special food requests).
Cash, Cheques, and Forms
- All participants must hand in a waiver at registration – print yours off in advance and save time at registration! Click here to download and print yours. Participants aged 17 and under must have a parent or guardian sign their form.
- Log in to your personal fundraising page and post all cash and cheque donations online. Print off the the MY RESULTS FORM to bring with you (log in, click “Fundraising”, then click “Download Forms”), or complete your manual pledge sheet, including each donation you’ve received. Bring all cash/cheques and forms to registration check-in.
- Remember: the amount you bring to registration should exactly equal what is recorded on your pledge form.
- Review our Registration Rules: participants aged 13 or older who have not successfully raised their minimum fundraising level ($75 for 13-17 year olds and $150 for aged 18 and up), will be asked to pay a registration fee of $25. Raising $75 for youth riders and $150 for adults will earn you your t-shirt. Youth aged 12 and under are not required to raise a minimum to participate, but must raise $75 to earn their shirt.
- At RIDE Day, we accept cash and cheques only. Make sure you have your pledges/registration fee ready in cash or cheque!
Know Your Location
- Click here to visit your Location Page to review:
- Your start/finish address
- Parking instructions, if applicable
- Your RIDE Day schedule & timing
- The contact details for your local Event Director
- Maps for each of your location’s RIDE and WALK routes
- Other important RIDE Day details
Get Ready for an AMAZING Day
RIDE Day is so fun, and we’re glad you’re joining us! Enjoy the time spent with your team getting some great exercise for one amazing cause – helping charities support the displaced, vulnerable and exploited. Visit our FAQ page for some quick answers to any questions you might have, and contact your Event Director (details on your location page) or our Head Office if you have any questions before RIDE Day.
Sponsor your favourite team or rider, and help The Lighthouse reach our $25,00o goal.